We are pleased to present 183 Stafford Street, Penrith brought to you by award-winning agent Peter Diamantidis.
This well presented, character filled family home is well positioned in the heart of Penrith and located on 607sqm zoned R3 medium density.
Built in the 1950’s this home has been renovated throughout and is full of potential!
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom
- 2nd shower and toilet combined with laundry
- Polished timber floors and recently painted throughout
- Spacious living areas which include separate dining area
- Good size family room
- Renovated kitchen which features plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the manicured gardens
- Lock up garage with automatic access
- 607sqm of land (Approx)
- 23 Metre frontage (approx)
Potential is endless and location can’t be beaten. Inspection is a must with further details please contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||271|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|