This street facing, three bedroom townhouse is a part of a boutique complex of six and the positioning couldn’t be better.
Opposite neighborhood shopping complex and only seconds away from Queen Street Shopping precinct, Station Street Plaza, Railway Station & Bus Interchange, and a short drive to M4 Motorway on/off ramps.
What We LOVE About This Home:
- Private & easy to maintain 37sqm courtyard with paved area
- Open plan living area
- Well presented kitchen overlooking courtyard and living space, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two
- Internal full size laundry
- Newly laid carpet throughout
- Single car garage with internal access
- Private driveway which can accommodate extra parking
Why buy new and wait for completion when you can save by purchasing this established townhouse.
Contact Jack Turner on 0434 554 430 for more information
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|