Opportunities like this do not come up every day!
Positioned on a busy major through-road with high visibilty and consumer traffic within the heart of Penrith. This property was previously used as a charted accountants office but would be ideal for any number of professions or small-medium sized business’.
Having this great road exposure is ideal for a business to open, taking advantage of key position or an investor to capitalise while the area continues to grow.
Some Features include:
- Approximately 670sqm of land with rear car park accommodating up to six vehicles
- Extensive existing fit-out ready to be utilised including reception area, boardroom, work stations & separate offices
- Kitchen and storage areas
- Full bathroom with second separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security alarm & zone sensitive swipe access doors
- Flexible floor plan
- Fully fenced lot with manicured gardens
This property has great potential with so much infrastructure occurring in the Penrith region and is easily accessible to Penrith C.B.D. including station & bus interchange, Penrith Westfields, Courthouse & extensive retail & commercial sector.
Contact Tom Turner on 0432 233 685 or Jack Turner on 0434 554 430 for further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|