SOLD WITHIN 7 DAYS BY PETER DIAMANTIDIS. Looking at selling? CALL PETER
Whether you’re looking for a home for the family, handy investment or development opportunity, your search is over! Situated on a 563sqm (approx.) block and zoned R3 for medium density housing, makes this property ideal for anyone looking for growth or future development.
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Renovated U shape kitchen
- Updated bathroom approx 5 years ago
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings throughout making this spacious home look even larger
- Front undercover patio area
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom and living space
- Spacious living area with tinted front windows providing privacy and split system air-
- Spacious backyard with retreat separated into two rooms
- Large carport capable of covering up to two vehicles depending on size
All of this situated on a fully fenced block only minutes away from the booming St Marys precinct which includes St Marys railway station & bus interchange, Village Centre Shopping Plaza, Station Street Plaza, local shopping strip, restaurants, cafe’s, schools and other essential amenities.
Sydney’s second airport at Badgerys Creek being approved in 2014 has brought extensive road improvements and major infrastructure approvals by the Federal and State Governments around the St Marys area which have started to take shape making it even better travel time into the Sydney CBD.
For additional information and inspection times, register your interest and contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|