A rare opportunity for an astute investor to get their foot print in the heart of one of the fastest growing areas in Sydney’s West.
This R3 zoned residential site which is only minutes from St Marys CBD and the M4 motorway is an opportunity that is not to be missed.
- Total land size 1068sqm (approx)
- Frontage of 15.24 metres (approx)
- R3 zoned – medium density development which is ideal to build townhouses subject to council
- Potential to retain the house and build townhouses to the rear yard. subject to council approval
- Developed sites in close proximity with same land size which have constructed 5 townhouses
- Short distance to schools and shops
- 3 bedroom brick veneer home
- Spacious bedrooms
- Rear sunroom
- Teenage retreat with it’s own kitchen and bathroom
- Currently rented for $430 per week with the tenants happy stay.
Sydney CBD can be reached in 50 minutes by rail or car from St Marys. Sydney’s second airport at Badgerys Creek being approved in 2014 has brought extensive road improvements and major infrastructure approvals by the Federal and State Governments around the St Marys area which have started to take shape making it even better travel time into the Sydney CBD.
Badgerys Creek being only 19km from St Marys, you can only imagine the effect this will have on house prices in Oxley Park so why not secure at today’s price.
Contact Peter Diamantidis on 0404 051 702 for further information