We are pleased to present 33 Henry Lawson Avenue, Werrington County. If you’re looking value, it doesn’t get better than this!
Positioned in a whisper quiet location, minutes away from Werrington County Shopping Village, local schools, and Werrington Lakes, this renovated brick home is ready for the right buyer to move in straight away will impress the pickiest of buyers.
The home features:
-Polished timber floors throughout
-Separate living area with ceiling fan & air-conditioning
-Renovated kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious main bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan & air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom with wall hung vanity, matte black fittings & separate toilet
- Large undercover area off the kitchen ideal for entertaining friends and family
- Front & rear gated carport with ample driveway parking
- Generous 615sqm block (approx.) with granny flat potential (STC approval)
To add to its appeal, this home offers a wonderful low maintenance back yard with garden shed and a rear access gate to a huge grassed parkland. With local bus services no more than 100m from the door and shops nearby, this property has to be on your “MUST SEE” list.
- Werrington Public School 650m
- Werrington County Shopping Village 1km
- Werrington 2.8km
- St.Mary’s stations 5.5km
- Sydney Western University 7km
- Werrington Lakes & Reserve 1.8 km
- St.Marys CBD 5.5km
- Henry Sports Club and Henry Lawson Theatre 1.2km
- Child Care Centre & Community Centre 500m
- Gipps Street M4 Motorway on/off ramps 6km
Contact Jack Turner on 0434 554 430 for further information