We are pleased to present 36 Liddle Street, North St Marys brought to you by Raine & Horne St Marys and award-winning agent Peter Diamantidis.
This property has had a complete make over from top to bottom with a lot of time and money spent in restoring this old beauty to a modern gem!
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Freshly painted throughout with polished timber floors
- Spacious bedrooms with all having built in robes
- Brand new kitchen with induction cook top, new oven and dishwasher. Not to mention the stylish tile splashback
- Living is now all open plan giving that spacious feel
- Brand new bathroom with loads of features including spa bath, matte black tapware and shower frame, floor to ceiling
tiles and wall hung vanity
- Air conditioning, downlights and ceilings fans
- Externally we have a new decking area, garden shed, brand new roof, gutters and downpipes
- So many more top inclusions
Situated facing a park and in a prime location, approximately 1.3km to St Marys station soon to be a key part of the metro train line, 800m to St Marys Leagues Club & local primary school and only 550m to local high school.
Perfect for the first home buyer or investor, this property offers a fantastic opportunity to get into the market.
Contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702 for further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|