We are pleased to present Rise Projects latest development at “27 John Rise” brought to you by Raine & Horne St Marys New Home division with listing agent Peter Diamantidis.
Perfectly positioned, 27 John Rise is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, directly opposite Cook Park and only 1.1km to the main shopping centre of St Marys. The M4 on/off ramp is only a 5-minute drive and the nearest public transport option is just a 5-minute walk.
This townhouse is spoiled with natural light, premium fixtures and a beautiful open plan layout that flow through to spacious, private courtyard. Walking through the front entry, you are greeted with seamless open plan living, dining and kitchen areas that provide a highly sought-after, family living space. The kitchen boasts a light and airy feel, with stainless steel European appliances, a breakfast bar and an abundance of bench and storage space which blends perfectly with the finest fixtures and finishes.
- 40mm engineered stone bench tops
- Matte white cabinetry
- Soft close doors and draws
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Matte black tap ware
- SMEG appliances including; built in oven, recessed rangehood, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Porcelain tiles with travertine impression
- Wall mounted ceramic basin
- Semi frameless glass shower screen
- Large mirror shaving cabinet
- Matte black fixtures
- Daikin ducted air conditioning
- Fan lights to all bedrooms
- Timber oak flooring to the ground level and high-quality carpet to level one
- Oak wardrobes with shelving and mirror doors to all bedrooms
- Energy efficient downlights
Government incentives for these brand new townhouses may apply with;
- First home buyers eligible for $10,000 government grant
- First Home buyers eligible for exemptions to STAMP DUTY
If you would like further information please contact Peter Diamantidis on 0404 051 702.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|