We are pleased to present Rise Projects latest development in Toongabbie,
This boutique development has everything you need and love, including:
- 3 & 4-bedroom townhouses with 6 townhouses offering flexible living arrangements with a bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
- Some of the largest townhouses ever released in this area ensuring superior lifestyle amenity
- Sprawling open plan living with large private courtyards perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Stylish and modern design interiors featuring galley style kitchens overlooking your private courtyard
- High-end finishes include European appliances, 40mm stone benchtops, undermount sinks, ducted air conditioning zoned throughout the entire townhouse
- Amazing location: 90 Metella Rise is situated only 1.5 km from the Toongabbie town centre which offers Woolworths, local shops and cafes, and the Toongabbie train station
- Featuring large internal bedroom and living areas; these townhouses are perfect for families. Moreover, 90 Metella Rise is strategically located within sought after school
- Each townhouse includes 2 car spaces as well as visitor carparking
This unique development is being released by one of Western Sydney’s renowned builder/developers; Rise Projects. Rise Projects originated in Brisbane in 2007 before expanding to Sydney in 2015 and has experienced great success due to their unmatched quality of construction, design and delivery of projects. Rise Projects has a long-standing partnership with award-winning agent, Peter Diamantidis from Raine and Horne since 2015. Peter has been the lead sales agent for past projects in Western Sydney, providing confidence in the consistently high-quality townhouses that Rise Projects delivers. Enquire now as these amazing townhouses won’t last long in today’s market.
Contact Peter Diamantidis 0404 051 702 to obtain further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|