Ticking all the right boxes for executives or a young family, this apartment is a winning combination of character, position and location. Its semi-like layout on the top floor of Strathalbyn Hall’ stylishly blends Art Deco details with modern updates. A lovely communal garden at the rear is a safe space for little ones to play, best of all it is footsteps to Summer Hill Public School and buses. Village cafes, restaurants and specialty grocers are a walk away.
- Living room with a fireplace mantle, two good sized bedrooms
- Neat eat-in kitchen, sunroom at the rear will make a great study nook
- Period style bathroom has combined bath and shower
- Original features include, high ornate ceilings, pictures rails and timber joinery
- Generous north facing balcony off main bedroom
- Corner block of only 4 apartments
Total Size: 78m2 approx.
Strata Levies: $1,103.45 p/q approx.
Council Rates:$349.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $178.11 p/q approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.