Elegant classic beauty and traditional style resonate throughout this exceptional Victorian residence that showcases all the period details of its era. Nestled within one of the area’s best tree-lined streets, it makes an exciting prospect and is presented in immaculate condition with well-preserved interiors enhanced by a fresh modern update. The location is renowned for its lifestyle appeal and enjoys easy access to all of Summer Hill’s amenities with the train station, village shops and light rail all within strolling distance.
- A premium street within the catchment for Summer Hill Public School
- Presented in the classic tradition with many decorative period details
- An easy-to-maintain 366.7sqm allotment with a north facing garden
- Graceful formal lounge and dining rooms with working gas fireplaces
- Skylit casual living spaces and a well-equipped modern kitchen
- Lock-up garage at the rear plus extra parking for at least two cars
- Three good-sized bedrooms plus a separate sunroom/study
- Full period-style bathroom plus a second bathroom with spa bath
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.