Displaying a fresh and bright feel, this tri-level townhouse promises a premium boutique home in a quiet position at the very rear of a small complex of six. It provides excellent privacy, light and size and has been well designed to cater for a great entertainer’s lifestyle with an easy indoor-outdoor layout. The property is also well placed central to the best of the inner west with Dulwich Hill eateries, parklands, light rail transport and entertainment along Marrickville Road all within walking distance.
- Light filled open design that captures peaceful garden outlooks
- Outdoor entertainment space with BBQ patio and grassed area
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas fittings and dishwasher
- Upstairs bedrooms each have air-conditioning, two with built-ins
- The main bedroom has access to its own private balcony
- Security basement car space plus a separate lock-up storeroom
- Full main bathroom, downstairs laundry and extra WC
- Well-maintained pet-friendly complex close to neighbourhood parks
Total Size: 206m2 approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.