Chic Art Deco apartment in Harbourside setting
Located opposite Woollahra Golf Course, right on the edge of Plumer Road village, and short stroll to Rose Bay harbour promenade, cafes, shops, and the city ferry,
Is this delightful 2 bedroom Art Deco apartment.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living with dedicated dining area
- Freshly painted and polished timber floors throughout
- 2 good size bedrooms, one built- in wardrobe
- Recently renovated modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Period features including high ornate ceilings, picture rails and fireplace mantle
- Secure complex with intercom
- Communal garden area, shared laundry
- Close to local public transport & schools & local village shops
- 6 or 12 month leases available
- Apply online with 1Form
- Pets considered
- Apply with 1form (online form); https://cutt.ly/hfpbnzc the property manager email reference to use is [email protected]
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic social distancing is in practice for both your safety as well as our staff members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry and exit of the property.
PLEASE NOTE; your name & phone number will be required upon entry.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The Owner and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.