Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents’ ‘5 Swainson Close, Tarneit’. Located in the highly sought-after " Habitat" Estate this immaculately presented family home that simply oozes quality from every angle.
This Young & Spectacular home embraces a modern feel with a succession of light filled living spaces. With superior fixtures and fittings throughout and not to mention its great location, this home is the one you had been looking for all this time. The sustainable design of this home offers a free-flowing floor plan which is practical appealing.
Boasting practical living, coupled with close proximity to all major amenities i.e., Riverdale Shopping Centre, Tarneit Garden Shopping Centre, Parklands, Medical Centre, Tarneit Rise Primary school, St. John Apostle Primary school and Tarneit Train station.
- Master with an En-suite and walk-in robe.
- Two generous size bedrooms with build in robe.
- Open plan living and dining adjoining the backyard for all year-round entertainment.
- Contemporary style kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher , stone bench top and ample storage space.
- Specious Laundry with backyard excess.
- Low maintenance front and backyard.
- Remote access double garage.
- Ducted heating.
- Split system cooling.
- Digital Door lock and security alarm.
- Video Intercom System.
- Quality blinds.
- LED downlights.
- Bamboo flooring.
- Heating lights in the bathrooms and much more
Incredible Family Homes are hard to find, be quick to book your inspection.
Please call Ankur Pathak on 0430 441 800 or Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762.
(Photo ID required for all Inspections)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1007|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|