This 1069sqm block is nestled among the trees in a quiet cul-de-sac in Avoca Beach. With front and back entertaining areas overlooking a peaceful bush setting this single level 3 bedroom home is a fabulous opportunity for first home buyers, renovators or young families looking to secure a home in the Avoca Beach market.
-Light filled kitchen centered between two entertaining areas with enormous amounts of storage space.
- Front deck to soak up some afternoon sunshine.
- Use the undercover alfresco area out the back to entertain family or friends with the option for an outdoor TV and fire pit.
- Additional backyard storage rooms
- single lock up garage featuring a workshop also complimented with a laundry and secondary toilet.
- 3 standard bedrooms with built in robes and master featuring a WIR
- main bathroom ready to make your very own with separate toilet for convenience.
So near to everything, yet so private. It’s an easy walk to the beach and shops from this enviable position.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$473 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
10 Mondy Crescent, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251