This property is an opportunity like no other on the Central Coast. Situated in a prime location in a quiet cul-de-sac street of North Gosford, it is only moments to Gosford CBD, train station, M1 Freeway access to Sydney or Newcastle, bus routes, schools and parks.
Ideal for any buyer wanting to have versatility in their homes floor plan, utilising the layout as a 5 bedroom tri-level home or alternatively enjoy as a 4 bedroom home with a detached 1 bedroom studio retreat for family or guests. You really need to inspect and explore to see what will work for you!
The property features include but are not limited to;
- 2 x spacious & air-conditioned, open plan living spaces opening to undercover, private decks
- Full kitchens upstairs & down with stone bench tops, 6 gas smeg cook tops, dishwashers & pantries
- 4 x comfortable bedrooms, all carpeted with built in robes
- Separate studio with ensuite & kitchenette has it’s own private side access
- 3 x large, well appointed bathrooms & 2x separate European laundries
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas offering peace & privacy backing onto Rumbalara Reserve
- Great sized back yard, grassed area for the kids and even a fire pit
- Ultimately private 5 person jet spa undercover to enjoy all year round
- Landscaped gardens backing reserve complete with veggie patch & green house
- Huge, lockable under house storage area, double carport with easy street access
- Bottled gas hot water & cooking, reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
Don’t judge this home by what you see in the photos, the opportunities are endless & you need to walk through to see for yourself.
We would love to run through the potential option’s this home has to offer.
With a potential rental return per week of $640 – $660, we will also have our investment specialist available at our first open house to meet and discuss rental returns and investment avenues available.