Overlooking Terrigal Lagoon with ocean views, enjoy a flat stroll to Terrigal beach and iconic esplanade from this idyllic holiday home. Positioned, designed and built to offer the perfect beachside residence, it has the potential for excellent holiday rental returns, with the added benefit of being able to enjoy it for you own personal use.
All the low maintenance advantages of a lock and leave beach side apartment without the disadvantage of being in a complex and all the associated strata fees. This brand-new and secure Torrens title property provides a rare opportunity to purchase a free-standing home in this prime location in Terrigal.
With a north facing aspect and light filled interiors throughout, the 2 large living areas flow out onto either the large covered deck or gardens. The extremely flexible floorplan flowing over the 2 levels comprises;
• Spacious TV/ Rumpus room with stacked doors opening to front grassed yard
• Separate Study
• Guest room (5th room) or games room with stacked doors opening onto rear grassed yard
• Laundry and ample storage
• Automatic Front Gate
• Triple Automated Garage
• Open plan living and dining areas opening onto covered balcony
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with ensuites
• 4th Bedroom
• Main Bathroom
• Butler’s Pantry
• Large wrap around balcony with breathtaking views of Terrigal beach & lagoon
• Kitchen with modern appliances & gas cooking
• Gas heating
• Tiled throughout
This property offers a unique beachside opportunity and can viewed by appointment.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
162 Terrigal Drive, Terrigal,
New South Wales, 2260