Cracking three bed townhouse – perfect for investors or if you are seeking a permanent home.
Well placed quiet cul-de-sac, move-in condition and in a boutique complex of only 3 town houses. This property has the bonus of a spacious sunny north-facing patio, perfect for entertaining or lazy Sunday breakfast on your private terrace.
Recently refreshed with good sized rooms, 2 full baths AND a separate 3rd loo, this would be a perfect holiday home. Slip up the freeway, crack a bottle open and spend the weekend wandering down to the beach, or dinner and a few drinks with no need for a car. Even a communal garden if you fancy some greenery.
- Large open plan living/ dining / kitchen
- Master with en-suite and private balcony
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite bathroom plus separate toilet
- Large private north-facing terrace
- Boutique complex of three
- Communal garden area
- Close to beach, shops and cafes
- Only 90 minutes from Sydney
ACCESS:- 31 Scenic Highway Terrigal to Tiarri Crescent to Woolunga Ave
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|