This stylish and fully renovated 4 bedroom home is located in Terrigal and presents a wonderful opportunity to get into one of the most popular suburbs on the Central Coast.
The landscaping at this property has been recently transformed to perfection offering buyers value in a low-maintenance home. Take your pick in the multiple outdoor lounge areas on offer and enjoy that summer ocean breeze. All this only 900m walk to Terrigal’s sought-after schools, 10 minute drive to Erina Fair, and just 5 minutes to Terrigal Beach.
- Main living area flows seamlessly onto a large entertaining deck to enjoy the private and leafy serenity
- Bright and vibrant Chef’s kitchen with all the trimmings including island bench
- Good-sized bedrooms are all light and airy
- Main bathroom suitably appointed with separate shower and bathtub
- Level & open grassed backyard for kids to play
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ample under house storage & off-street parking
The home has been tastefully designed with neutral tones and is very attractive for those who desire peace and privacy with the convenience of being very close to town.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|