This gorgeous family home is located in a private area of Avoca Beach & enjoys absolutely breathtaking valley views. The direct north-east facing aspect provides year-round sunshine with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas to suit every season.
- Beautifully renovated & styled throughout, simply move in and enjoy…it’s that easy.
- Entertaining is a breeze with separate lounge, rumpus/TV room & living rooms ensuring there is space for the whole family
- Sleek & modern kitchen with stone bench tops + breakfast bar is a dream for meal preparations
- All four bedrooms are ample in size with built in robes & plenty of natural light
- Upstairs the outdoor entertaining deck overlooks the views while downstairs the undercover outdoor lounge area is perfect to relax while watching the kids play in the backyard or test their swimming skills against the swim-spa.
- The backyard is both fully fenced & beautifully landscaped with established citrus trees that surround the swim-spa & fire pit
- Easy level entry off the street into the double lock up garage with work shop
The location is private, quiet and peaceful. The home is immaculate. The block is sun-drenched. The area is in high demand. The beach is one of the best on the Coast. So what’s not to like!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$613 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$473 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
219 Hillside Road, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251