When describing this property “flexible family home” comes to mind, The opportunities are endless with this home, let us tell you why..
The current floor plan is a 3 bedroom configuration with a large living area on each level, but could just a easily be a 4 bedroom home utilizing downstairs as a teenage retreat or in law accommodation complete with its own access. It’s neat and tidy in presentation with nothing to do, however the home would be a great canvas to extend, renovate or reconfigure based on your circumstance.
The large 689m2 lot allows for some below suggestions;
- Granny flat potential including car access from the street
- Dual occupation potential, with 2 beds upstairs and 1 or 2 beds downstairs with separate access
- Enjoying its current configuration of a large 3 bed family home with water views from both levels
- Easy extension potential or reconfigure in future years large family home with pool and yard
The homes features include;
- Water views and private outlook
- Huge undercover outdoor deck and entertaining area
- Large bedrooms with plenty of natural light and built ins
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Oversized main bathroom close to entertaining areas
- Kitchen and dining area centrally located and spoilt by the view
- Great size block, in ground pool and large grass yard
- Double garage with work shop space
- Exceptional location in Wamberal, moments’ drive to all life’s conveniences
- Centrally located close to the highly regarded Wamberal Primary School
We would love to show you around, get your creative juices flowing and show you how this home could work for you and your needs
Please call Cameron on 0408 219 261 to arrange a time to view.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
24 Braemar Drive, Wamberal,
New South Wales, 2260