This stylish 3 bedroom home presents a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, renovators or young families looking to secure a home in the Avoca Beach market. Take your pick with the multiple outdoor entertaining areas on offer and enjoy that ocean breeze while enjoying lagoon views.
- Main living area flows seamlessly onto a large entertaining deck to enjoy the private and leafy serenity
- Bright and vibrant kitchen with all the trimmings including island bench
- Three bedrooms are all light and airy
- Main bathroom suitably appointed with separate shower and bathtub
- Second rumps or pool room located under the house with additional bathroom & kitchenette
- Fully fenced level & open grassed backyard for kids to play including a fabulous fire pit for those winter nights
- Private pool with outdoor entertaining area and outdoor shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, Solar electricity, under house storage & off-street parking
This a wonderful chance to secure a home in a sought-after location. The home is only a 1km level walk to the local shops and 1.3km to the beach.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
272 Avoca Drive, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251