Property ID: 7812380
This well located villa in a boutique complex of 3 offers the feeling of being on holiday every day, and is perfect for those looking to downsize, first home buyers or keen investors.
- Open plan lounge & dining captures the beautiful natural sunlight and overlooks the flat level yard.
- Boasting three bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Laundry including separate toilet
- Main bathroom with separate vanity and toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Council rates $1,140 p.a; built in 1989
Only a short walk to the nearby school, shops, beach and village!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|