Presenting this character-filled townhouse set in an ideal location offering a fantastic lifestyle, only a short stroll to East Gosford village and access to cafes, shops, schools and transport. With soaring raked ceilings and set over 3 levels, this light and airy home is as unique as it is charming.
Property Features include;
- Split air conditioning in all rooms
- Three bedrooms, master suite with ensuite
- Built-in robes to all other bedrooms
- Lounge room flowing out to the terraced garden area
- Internal access to laundry & garage.
- Single lock up garage with internal access is currently converted to an extra living area,but easily reverted back to its original use.
- One of only four in this tightly held boutique complex
- Strata Levies, approx $540 per quarter
- Council Levies approx $1140 per annum
Relax and enjoy this charismatic home with it’s sunny and private outdoor area. Private, yet a stones throw to the waterfront, stadium, schools & boutique shops, this is must to inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|