Occupying prime position close to the local shops and only a level 250m walk to the sand of the beach is this NE facing and immaculately presented townhouse. Arguably the best in a small complex of only 4, this corner property is perfect for those looking to downsize, first home buyers eager to get into the market or investors.
- Light and airy open plan lounge/dining room offers plenty of space
- Easy access through the patio doors into the very private courtyard ready to entertain or for your own garden/ vege patch
- The stylish kitchen is complete with bench and seating
- Upstairs you are spoilt for choice with all three bedrooms oversized!
- Bedroom 1 has built in robes, fan & plenty of natural light streaming in
- Bedroom 2 is huge with WIR, fan, ensuite, AC and again lots of natural light
- Bedroom 3 occupies the entire top level with raked ceiling & lots of windows
- Single lock up garage
- 157sqm internals + 143sqm courtyard + 18sqm garage = 318sqm
Close to Schools, shops and transport all just minutes away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
4/93 Bateau Bay Road, Bateau Bay,
New South Wales, 2261