- 4 generous size bedrooms, all feature built in robes
- Prime renovation potential with easily adaptable floor plan
- Large 4.7m x 7.3m garage and workshop space
- Family friendly flat grassed yard, well maintained gardens.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- Owned by the current family as a holiday house since the early 90’s
- Terrigal Primary School zoning
- Terrigal High School zoning
- Moments drive to Central Coast Grammar School, Erina Fair Shopping Centre
- 20min (1.5km) easy walk to Terrigal Beach, Restaurants and Cafes
This is a great first home buy, surrounded by stunningly renovated homes leaving this home craving the upgrade it deserves.
If you’re looking for a family friendly home in a great location, look no further!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$528 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|