Sunlight-filled & extremely private in your own hidden oasis in this sought-after beach-side suburb. This renovated 4 bedroom family or holiday home is immaculately presented while having a flexible floor plan.
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst peaceful bush-land
- Double lock up garage with ample storage
- Polished timber flooring and plantation shutters provide a tropical vibe
- Landscaped gardens with numerous outdoor entertaining areas
- Reverse cycle air/con in master bedroom plus ceiling fans throughout and gas heating
- 4 bedrooms – master with ensuite, walk-in-robe plus a study / office
- Cosy lounge area that opens onto the covered timber deck
- Kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher, gas cook top + electric oven also opens directly to the alfresco dining area on the same deck
- The soothing natural bush setting & warm, creative interiors are beautifully woven together to create a super inviting North Avoca Beach hideaway.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$608 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
9 Harcourt Place, North Avoca,
New South Wales, 2260