Mothers Day Terms & Conditions
Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay – Mothers Day 2019 Competition Conditions
1. The promoter is: Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay whose registered office is at
6 Gympie Road, Tin Can Bay.
2.The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Raine & Horne and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/RHTinCanBay
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday the 9th of May at Midday AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter LIKE Alistans at the Bay and the Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay FACEBOOK Page www.facebook.com/RHTinCanBay
TAG your MUM or GRANDMA and COMMENT by telling us in a few words what has been your Mums favourite or funniest tip she has ever given you on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/RHTinCanBay page posts
1.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
1. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay.
2. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
3. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.