Located on the Esplanade at Tinnanbar is this ultimate beach cottage with unlimited sea views of Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Strait.
This charming cottage has a lot of history with standout features such as, high ceilings, Huon Pine staircase leading to the mezzanine level, air-conditioned bedrooms, holiday rental income, and a vacant back block of 607m2 with a single shed on a separate title. These two unique properties with a total area of 1214m2 are being offered for sale together for the first time ever.
This property is perfect for families, empty nesters or investors. Enjoy the endless activities of fishing, setting the crab pots, kayaking, skiing or walking amongst the flora and nature, which is in abundance. This house really is one of the best in this very special town of Tinnanbar.
• Absolute waterfront
• Large north facing deck overlooking Fraser Island
• Sleeps 11 people in 2 air-conditioned bedrooms and upstairs mezzanine level
• 3.3kw grid connected solar system supplying power credits from Ergon
• 2 large rain water tanks and a bore
• 2 bay large lockable shed on the house block
• 607m2 vacant back block on a separate title with a single lockable shed
An inspection is the only way to appreciate all the many opportunities these two properties present.
Please contact me, Judy Brooks, the local Tinnanbar Real Estate agent on 4129 8298. I am available to show you through the property at any suitable time.