Just listed is this lowset, solid block construction home. The reluctant owners have realistically priced this property to sell at below cost.
The home is situated on a fenced 944m2 block and it is extremely well maintained.
Here are a few of the many desirable features of this home:-
- An open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- 3 built-in bedrooms plus an enclosed sleep-out
- A family room with a split system air-conditioner which cools the living areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- A wood fire heater in the lounge room
- The enclosed back veranda forms a great sleep out area to take extra beds
- The laundry, with an additional toilet, adjoins the sleep out
Sea views from the house and sea breezes are an added advantage and the boat ramp is just a short walk away.
The gardens are well established with drought resistant plants and there is a 5,500 gallon rainwater tank for household use and a good bore for the gardens.
A 12m x 6m x 3m 4 vehicle garage has lots of space with built-in shelves and 4×15 Amp outlets. The panel lift door has a clearance of approx. 2.7m and there is plenty of room to house all the boy’s toys.
For further details or to arrange an inspection of this property please contact the local Tinnanbar Real Estate Agent, Judy Brooks, email [email protected] or phone me on (07) 41298298