Just listed is this lowset, solid block construction home. The reluctant owner has
realistically priced this property to sell at $390,000.
The home is situated on a fenced 944m2 block of land which backs on to Crown Land.
A few of the many desirable features of this home are:-
• An open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
• 3 built-in bedrooms plus an enclosed sleep-out
• A family room with a split system air-conditioner which cools the living areas
• Ceiling fans throughout
• A wood fire heater in the lounge room to keep you warm in the cooler weather
• The enclosed back veranda forms a great sleep out area to take extra beds
• The laundry, with an additional toilet, adjoins the sleep out
A 12m x 6m x 3m 4 vehicle garage has lots of space with built-in shelves and 4×15 Amp outlets. The panel lift door has a clearance of approx. 2.7m and there is plenty of room to house all the boy’s toys.
The gardens are well established with drought resistant plants and there is a 5,500 gallon rainwater tank for household use and a good bore for the gardens.
Sea views from the house and sea breezes are an added advantage, and the boat ramp is only a short stroll away.
For further details or to arrange an inspection of this property please contact the local Tinnanbar Real Estate Agent Judy Brooks, email [email protected] or phone me on (07) 41298298