VALUE for money and a MUST to inspect!
- 2-3 Bedrooms with walk in closet to master
- Brick and Tile construction with Security Screens
- Open Kitchen with dishwasher
- Short stroll to the shops
- Good side access for a boat or a caravan
- Double lock up 7×6 shed with access for RVs and 3×3 Garden shed
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Fully fenced on a 1/3 Acre block
- Ideal property for the retiree or investor
Open living with light filled rooms, fabulous entertaining area and ready to inspect!
Air-conditioning in the main room, and office / 3rd bedroom with ceiling fans throughout for Tin Can Bay’s warm summers. For the security conscious, there are security screens fitted throughout this home and great side access for the boat or van.
This home will not last long!
Call Robin. 0417704582.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Tin Can Bay State School
|2 Schnapper Creek Road Tin Can Bay QLD 4580||Combined||Government||5.63 km|
Rainbow Beach State School
|Warooga Road Rainbow Beach QLD 4581||Primary||Government||12.35 km|
Kia-Ora State School
|2752 Anderleigh Road Kia Ora QLD 4570||Primary||Government||21.07 km|
Wolvi State School
|936 Kin Kin Road Wolvi QLD 4570||Primary||Government||25.37 km|
Gympie East State School
|219 Cedar Pocket Road Greens Creek QLD 4570||Primary||Government||33.61 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.