The Smithfield Estate is one of the most sought-after Estate’s in Toowoomba. With a family friendly feel, and conveniently located this home is a great buy! The property is in mostly the original condition and will benefit from simple updates, or work with the existing property features for a large-scale renovation and make this a beautiful family home. This home provides a rare opportunity to purchase a well-priced property in an established, residential area. Currently tenanted until September 2021 returning $330p/w.
Upon entering the front of the home sits the large sunroom that is surrounded by windows. This is the perfect place to relax in your own quiet space or even an ideal extra living room or study. The home offers a separate living area in the centre of the home with reverse cycle air conditioning, which comes off the separate tiled dining, flowing through to a solid timber kitchen with loads of cabinetry. Boasting 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom comes with built-in robes and an ensuite, and built-ins also in the second bedroom. The main bathroom is also original, however is still in great condition with a separate bath and shower and sits towards the back of the home. Heading out through the separate laundry, you entered the fully fenced backyard with 2 additional sheds which have side access.
- Situated on a generous 708m2 block in the Smithfield Estate
- Three bedrooms- main with ensuite & built-in robes, second with built-in robes & third with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Air conditioned formal lounge room
- Large front sunroom/sleepout
- Original but well functioning kitchen
- Two bathrooms, main with separate shower and bathroom, ensuite off the main bedroom
- Separate laundry
- Generously sized single lock up garage with remote access and internal access
- Two additional single lock up garages in the backyard with side access and an entertaining area off one of them
- Currently tenanted until Sept 2021 at $330p/w
Located just 10 minutes from the Toowoomba CBD and conveniently located to public transport, just 3 minutes to the Drayton Shopping Precent offering Woolworths, medical and dental services and a range of pubs and cafes. Also conveniently located just 3.5km’s from the Toowoomba Base Hospital. Properties at this price, in this tightly held location, are rare- do not miss the opportunity to buy into this area with such forward potential. We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this great family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|