This impeccably presented Darling Heights home is sure to impress! Located within a five minute’ walk of preferred local schools and with beautiful local parklands & sporting fields nearby, this is the one you have been waiting for! This charming home is out to impress, don’t blink or it will be gone!
• Three good sized built-in bedroom, all with reverse cycle air conditioning, the master complete with an ensuite
• Separate office for added convenience with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate carpeted lounge with a wood heater & cassette style climate control for added comfort all year round
• Well-appointed, large kitchen, complimented with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances inclusive of a gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Huge, tiled open plan living
• Tidy bathroom sporting a separate shower, bath & toilet
• Internal laundry
• Full security screening throughout for peace of mind
• Solar panels to assist in rising electricity costs
• Boasting a remote single lock-up garage
• Covered deck
• Good sized, fully fenced yard for your enjoyment
All of this and so much more! What a fantastic property, go ahead and spoil yourself, this one is definitely worth it!
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$288 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|