Set on a corner block opposite an established park in a quiet, tightly held Umina Beach pocket this three bedroom brick and tile home is the ideal start for a first home buyer. Capturing all day North facing sunlight the home enjoys a modern kitchen, good sized bedrooms, rear entertainers area and sleep-out studio.
- North facing corner block location
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and carport
- Rear, fenced grassed yard ideal for pets and children
- Large living room plus separate dining
- Addition of a sunroom or 4th room/ study
- Modern kitchen with sky light – overlooking rear entertainers area
- Large, rear entertainers area ideal for a large gathering
- Rear studio ideal for a sleep-out or storage area
- Quiet, Umina Beach location within an easy 5 min stroll to schools
- 20 min walk to Umina Beach, 8 mins to Woy Woy station
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||217|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|