Positioned in a sought after Umina Beach street this home has been meticulously cared for and it offers a terrific opportunity for a downsizer or first home buyer seeking an ideal start into the Umina Beach property market. Offering an immaculate fully fenced three bedroom brick and tile home with front and rear yards plus a huge main living zone the home will be sure to impress upon inspection.
- Gated, fenced entry leading into an immaculate, well cared for home
- Three good sized bedrooms, covered outdoor area
- Newly renovated bathroom, freshly painted throughout home
- Huge living room with separate dining area
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- In ground pool, separate small kids pool
- Single lock up garage plus double carport, internal laundry
- Just moments’ drive to West Street, Woy Woy station and Ocean Beach
- Walk to Brisbane Water secondary college, St John the Baptist Primary
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||217|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|