12A Tapp Street, Rosewater, SA 5013
Sold for $623,000 (May 10, 2023)
Fully Renovated Gem in Rosewater!
Best Offers By 6:00pm Tuesday 2nd May 2023 (Unless Sold Prior)
Look no further, the search can end here! A beautifully renovated 3-bedroom 1 bathroom (plus 2nd toilet) home with a great-sized backyard for the kids and pets and vegetable garden for the growing trend of self-sustenance!
There is no work needed whatsoever as this home is completely ready for you to move right in and enjoy your next chapter whether it be as first home buyers and families getting out of the rental market, down-sizers or investors, this home has appeal on many levels.
The cute front garden is well presented and strikes the right balance of an inviting place you'd call home but practical and easy to maintain. The carport provides the necessary weather-protection for your car.
Upon entering you'll find a beautifully fully-renovated home, with master up front and built-ins to all 3 rooms providing ample storage space. Downlights provide a sleek and classy look and the home has ducted evaporative cooling to each room, perfect for the hot summer! Gas heating has you covered for winter. At the rear of the home the kitchen dining and lounge is all open plan and is a cosy place for meals and relaxing in the lounge. The kitchen is equipped with Gas stovetop, oven and dishwasher and has loads of storage cabinets including an additional large pantry cupboard.
The bathroom is spacious and comes with vanity and an additional custom-built storage cabinet. The 2nd toilet is conveniently located just outside the back door, importantly providing privacy for guests and household members.
What a perfect backyard we have on offer here! Starting with a tiled undercover alfresco perfect for outdoor dining and barbecuing! A great amount of grass space for kids and pets all protected by tall, private fencing. Situated to the rear of the backyard is a perfectly designed garden with raised garden beds perfect for all varieties of veggies and metal arches for the tomatoes or crawler types. The rustic garden shed looks just right in this setting and has great storage space for all your gardening, tools and house storage needs. To top it off, with the increased cost of living, you can enjoy the unbeatable quality and cost saving of fresh eggs daily from your very own chicken coop! That is a rare find in this market.
Rosewater is experiencing growth in the West, and understandably so, being only 9mins to Semaphore beach and 12kms to Adelaide CBD. The home is conveniently only 3mins to Port Adelaide Plaza and all the shopping and dining you need or just 10mins to Westfield West Lakes. Rosewater Foodland and IGA Alberton are at your doorstep also.
The location is convenient for schooling, recreation and amenities:
Schools nearby :
• Mount Carmel College
• Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish School
• Pennington Primary School
• Alberton Primary School
• Portside Christian School Parks
- Eric Sutton Reserve Playground & Eric Sutton Reserve -Rosewater Football club ground Shops
- Close to Port Adelaide Plaza, St Clair Shopping Complex, IGA Alberton, Rosewater Foodland Transport
- Buses on Newcastle Street and Train-station at Alberton It doesn't get much better than this, literally everything you need and more, come and inspect quickly, don't delay on this one! Call or enquire for more details to Daniel 0491 105 548. FEATURES WE LOVE:
• Large 461m2 Block
• Fully renovated throughout
• 3 bedrooms, all with BIRs
• Ducted evaporative cooling to all rooms and living areas
• Energy efficient Gas heating
• Open plan kitchen with loads of storage cabinets, large pantry, stainless steel gas cooktop and oven
• Bosch Dishwasher
• Floorboards throughout
• Delightful low maintenance front yard with undercover carport
• Amazing, large backyard with three zones
- lawn, vegetable garden, and chicken coop plus large garden shed
• Alfresco rear verandah
• Walking distance to local schools
• Close to shops and transport
• Close to Beach and CBD *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22369789
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:110 sqm
- Land Area:461 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|