A rare find in the tightly held Felixstow, this elegant home circa 2009 is sitting on a generous sized allotment of 584sqm (app) with a wide 16.05m frontage. Only 7kms (app) to the Adelaide CBD, this stylish family house is conveniently located having all of life’s amenities within walking distance. Multiple parks, local shopping centers and public transport are just a stone’s throw away.
Within the school catchment for top-ranking East Marden Primary School, you can enjoy the luxury of walking kids minutes to school. Reputable private schools are within 10 minutes drive (St Peters, Pembroke, St Andrews, PAC, Wilderness, St Ignitious, etc).
Securely tucked away behind electric gates with full privacy allowing further parking access for an extra car or even caravan, this house offers double garaging with electric roller door cleverly attaching to a workshop /storage room /potential study room. The very functional open plan boasts 3 large bedrooms (potential for 4th bedroom) with built-in robe, spacious living room, and formal dining overlooking the greenery in the dual courtyards. Large windows and sliding doors allow natural sunlight to shine through and warm the home.
The master suite with ensuite and walk in robes for both him and her is smartly designed sitting at the back of the house away from other bedrooms so that the parents can enjoy more privacy. The master bedroom also overlooks the beautiful backyard and has an access to the backyard through sliding door. Well positioned 2nd bathroom acts as an ensuite to bedrooms 2 and 3 with bath, shower and separate powder room. The kitchen with custom fitted cabinetry offering an abundance of cupboard and equipped with high quality stainless appliances( Miele/Bosch).
You will be impressed by the dual Alfresco as outdoor entertaining areas to the back and to the side yard providing an ideal space to relax and entertain. The rear alfresco seamlessly flows from the living area and is covered by sunscreen/windproof blinds allowing all year round enjoyment with a great potential for outdoor kitchen /extra dining room. You will fall in love with the luscious hedges at the front and rear yard that contributes to a beautiful but low maintenance courtyard.
- Fully fenced front yard and Dual courtyards to the rear and side providing greenery and natural ambiance
- Secure parking with sliding gate and auto-garage providing an extra open parking space.
- Sunscreen/windproof blinds allow an enclosed space in alfresco area
- Branded Kitchen Appliances including built-in oven, dish washer, microwave, etc. ( Miele/Bosch)
- Ducted Air-conditioning covering through the house
- Easy care and beautifully manicured garden
- Large tiles covering through main living area for easy clean
- Gas cooking and ample storage in kitchen
- Master suite smartly designed to the back of the house overlooking the backyard greenery
- Solar Panel to save your energy bill
- Security Alarm System (to be reset for use)
- Potential space for an outdoor kitchen
Amenities nearby are:
We are trying our best to strive for the accuracy of the information obtained above but details have been sourced from third party sources. Thus, all interested parties should seek independent advice and carry out your own due diligence. The vendor’s statement may be inspected at Raine & Horne Unley office for 3 consecutive business days before the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|