Welcome home to privacy and beautifully leafy outlooks to make you feel a world away! This well-appointed home possesses a seamlessly flexible floorplan that showcases ease and sophistication and provides the perfect canvas to create your own oasis.
This home has everything a family needs with 2 separate living areas, 4 large bedrooms (all with built-in robes and ceiling fans), master with ensuite and walk-in robe, security screens and an oversized double garage.
The open plan kitchen with stainless appliances flow out to the covered patio with an outlook of the beautiful parklands.
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- New carpeted bedrooms
- Lounge/living area with new flooring & ceiling fans
- Easy to maintain gardens
- Security screens
- Gas hot water
- Manicured gardens
- 24 panel solar system
- Built in 2007 on a 610m2 block
This home is so central…
- Located in the highly desired catchment of the ever-popular “Highland Reserve State Primary School”, one of the best Independent State Schools on the Northern Gold Coast.
- Walk the children to school, or stroll to the local coffee shop and shopping centre.
- Spend the weekend near the Coomera River for a lakeside BBQ or slide the boat in for some water sports.
- Only a short drive to M1 access or to the Coomera Train station.
- Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network
- Close to all Westfield Coomera, other specialty shops and restaurants.
- Approximately only 40 minutes’ drive to Surfers Paradise or 60 minutes North to Brisbane or South to Coolangatta.
Situated in the northern growth corridor, Upper Coomera is one of the most sought-after areas on the Gold Coast for families and investors due to its affordability and proximity to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
This home must be sold – all offers will be submitted!