Projects - The Leagues
An iconic Wagga site, with a proud rugby sporting history this is an exciting opportunity to purchase freehold land in Central Wagga.
Embracing this history, Council has sought to name the new roads in honour of Rugby, Wagga Magpies and Leagues Club icons, Arthur Summons, Eric Weissel and Bob Honeysett.
- DCP amendments (complying development & shorter approval times)
- Rear lane access
- Dedicated park
- Walkways and “Green Streets” designed to provide great connectivity livability.
- The Kincaid street frontage will also provide a link with Wagga’s active travel plan to encourage walking and cycling to work.
- Located close to the Health and Knowledge precinct
- A short stroll to the CBD, cafes and restaurants, Wagga Beach and Riverside precinct
Ranging from adjoining terrace lots to 471 sqm, the concept approvals that have been completed mean the hard work has already done and will streamline approvals to build. Freehold, Torrens titled, the Lots will be individually offered to the general public that want to take advantage of this great opportunity.