Enjoy the peace and privacy of country living, combined with the convenience and proximity, only 19km (17 min drive) to the heart of Wagga Wagga.
Designed and built to champion the one acre setting, this 3-bedroom property is solar passive in design, light-filled and incredibly energy efficient.
The home showcases earthy interiors that are complimented with modern day conveniences. The attention to detail in all areas of construction combined with the use of cypress, stringy bark and Jarrah timbers has created a truly exceptional property.
- The kitchen features a 900 s/s oven, timber & stainless-steel benchtops
- Two spacious bedrooms with a third bedroom/office option
- Bathroom complete with clawfoot bath
- Open plan living with feature sky light & wood fire
- North facing with solar panels, three rainwater tanks, drip irrigation
- Constructed using predominately natural materials, rammed earth construction
- Double garage (14m x 7m) powered shed with workshop and mezzanine
- Double carport and storage for all hobbies
- Organic vegetable garden and orchard, no chemicals have ever been used
- Circa 1998 construction
This magnificent property provides a lifestyle that is often sort, but rarely found.
Additional information available on request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|