Impeccably presented proportions and a whisper quiet location are just the start with this attractive property. Showcasing classic period detail with many tasteful updates throughout, this home will appeal to a wide audience.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Strikingly renovated ensuite
- Two light filled living areas
- Kitchen features gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, r/c air-conditioning and wood heating
- Picture rails, high ornate ceiling/cornices, polished timber floors and timber shutters
- The granny flat features kitchenette and updated ensuite
- Tandem carport for two vehicles
- Rear lane access
Zoned to fine schools and a short stroll to the Tafe, Botanical Gardens, The Brew & Wagga’s CBD.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY – it’s so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the ‘Book Inspection Button’ and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for your convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or [email protected]