Superbly positioned just 800m from Wagga’s main street. Comprising 8 × 3,2,2 properties, 2 are already sold.
The perfect downsizer, retirement option, investment or ideal for a professional couple looking for quality, with low maintenance living.
Featuring high end finishes:
- Designer kitchen has 2 pac painted doors & draws, 20mm stone benchtops, smeg appliances include gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Two additional queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Groche German bathroom fixtures
- Open plan living area and formal lounge or sitting room
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double garage with remote & internal access
- Low maintenance living, landscaped gardens
- Gated community with remote access
- Over 170sqm’s of living per property.
Enjoy the very best that Central Wagga has to offer with restaurants, cafes, shopping, Oasis aquatic centre, parkland, Murrumbidgee River walking track & recreation area & services.
Completion date is early to mid 2019, floor plans and further information available on request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
South Wagga Public School
|140 Edward Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650||Primary||Government||1.11 km|
Willans Hill School
|14 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Primary||Government||1.39 km|
Wagga Wagga Public School
|89 Johnston Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650||Primary||Government||1.42 km|
Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Non-Government||1.45 km|
Wagga Wagga High School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Government||1.57 km|