This solid double brick property offers a great opportunity to enter the ever so popular Turvey Park market.
Positioned on a leafy 822m2 block, the home highlights the perfect balance of period features including soaring ceilings, ornate cornices, picture rails and polished timber floorboards.
- Three large bedrooms plus second living or fourth bedroom option
- Tastefully updated kitchen with gas cooking and ample pantry space
- Tidy updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling & gas heating as well as a toasty wood fire
- Single drive through carport to the lock up shed
- Private established gardens with plenty of potential for ongoing improvement
- New colour bond roof, facia’s & gutters
Situated within walking distance to the local Turvey Park shopping centre, quality schooling & and just a 5 minute drive to Wagga’s CBD.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|