Blessed with a whisper quiet location, this appealing Turvey Park property shines in the areas of both style and character. The recent upgrades in kitchen and bathroom complement an already wonderful opportunity.
• Chef style kitchen features butler sink, Belling electric & gas oven, subway tiles & dishwasher
• The gorgeous bathroom boasts a beautiful clawfoot bath, floating vanity & large shower
• Reverse cycle a/c & gas heating
• Natural timber flooring, picture rails & high ornate ceilings
• Patio overlooks rear yard & with glimpses of the Botanical gardens
• Single lock up garage with rear yard access
Zoned to a choice of quality primary & secondary schooling, 2 minute drive to Turvey Park shops & moments to recreational areas.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$283 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|