A genuine rare find in today’s market, this acreage property features direct access to The Murrumbidgee River. The best thing is that it is only 4km’s and a 6 minute drive to Wagga’s CBD.
Over 200m of river frontage, predominately set high out of the flood zone while providing some access for recreation. The land is split into three paddocks and has domestic use of the river water.
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Well cared for kitchen and bathroom
• Large lounge and comfy sun room
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Main bathroom, second bathroom with shower & toilet
• Mixed shedding & bird aviaries
• Double garage
• An abundance of fruit trees
• Zoned RU1 Primary Production & RU4 Primary Production Small Lots
A fantastic property for the lifestyle buyer, a real must see.