Classic red brick with a street and location that is the best that Wagga has to offer, the perfect match. This light and airy haven has been updated with all the modern comforts, a property of style and distinction.
- Designer kitchen features stone benchtops, double oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan living opens out to north facing entertaining
- Rear pergola with timber deck
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Polished timber floors, high pressed metal ceilings & decorative cornices, picture rails
- Light filled family bathroom, second toilet
- Study nook, plantation shutters, newly painted & carpeted
- Established yard with automatic sprinkler system
- Single carport & garage with auto door.
This brilliant location has Kildare Catholic College, Wagga High School, South Wagga Primary, Turvey Park Primary & Kookaburra Pre School moments away. Close proximity to Wagga’s CBD, medical precinct and the appealing botanical gardens & nature reserve.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
The Bidgee School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Special||Government||0.27 km|
Wagga Wagga High School
|36 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Government||0.3 km|
Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Secondary||Non-Government||0.45 km|
Turvey Park Public School
|25 Halloran Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Primary||Government||0.58 km|
Willans Hill School
|14 Coleman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650||Primary||Government||0.75 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.