Freshly painted, re-carpeted and with new window furnishings throughout this Turvey Park gem excites you from the very first step.
Offering striking street appeal, high ceilings and period features including classic wallpaper this delightful home features,
- Three generous light filled rooms with built in robes
- Tidy bathroom and 2nd toilet to laundry
- Open plan living/dining welcoming the outside in through french doors and large windows
- Neat & tidy kitchen with brand new 900mm gas oven/cooktop, ample bench space and storage
- Second rumpus room/office space
- Seasonal comfort is ensured with ducted cooling, a wood fire & gas bayonet points
- Shaded and spacious entertaining deck
- Easy maintenance lawns/gardens
- Undercover carport with wide drive through access to the powered shed. Plenty of potential to convert into double shed if required.
Positioned within minutes to the Turvey Park shopping centre, local schools, parks and sporting facilities.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$215 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|