Architecturally designed and built without compromise, this immaculately maintained home is a delight to inspect.
Offered by the original owners, this residence showcases superior quality, complemented by a solar passive design. Set within a prestigious location and within a stroll to parkland and schooling
Designed by renowned Sydney Architect Eve Laron, a specialist in energy-efficient housing. Purposely positioned to take advantage of sweeping views and Northeasterly aspects.
• Exquisite open plan living opens to the private enclosed balcony
• Kitchen with marble bench tops, s/s oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and large pantry
• Master bedroom with impressive walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Downstairs living area, 2 bedrooms with built in robes, storage area and professional workshop
• Ducted heating & cooling
• Laundry with drying deck with remote louvres
• Outdoor deck to both levels
• Established landscaped gardens with irrigation system
• Expansive 180 degree views to Lake Albert waterway and beyond
Additional features include – double carport, vaulted ceilings, double brick construction, double glazed windows, under-house storage room.
Superior quality & functionality, enquire today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|