Graced by charm and desirable period features, this modern red brick home offers the finest of central living, highlighting an alluring Best street location.
Offering the highest quality fittings and fixtures throughout the property welcomes you from the very first step with its captivating yesteryear elegance.
Comfortably situated just a hop skip & jump from Wagga’s CBD, with local cafes, shops and parks on your door step this tasteful home has been completely remodelled with all of the electrical, plumbing, insulation and ceilings having been replaced.
Featuring stunning high ceilings, timber flooring and light soaked interiors the property encompasses;
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Picture perfect updated kitchen, with top of the line appliances, ample bench space and storage- drenched in natural light
- Two sizable bedrooms- master with ensuite and sitting room
- Separate study nook/home office space
- Tastefully updated bathrooms
- Generous guest quarters with access to the third bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
- Beautifully presented lawns/gardens
- Spacious covered entertainment deck with peaceful outlook and ceiling fans
- Double carport with additional storage room and rear lane access
The property holds unlimited potential with ample space to create a business or airbnb accomodation options.
This stunning central home is a true haven of charm, elegance and relaxation. We look forward to and welcome your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|