A perfect example of ‘old meets new’ with a wonderful fusion of desirable features that compliment and reward the liveability of this beautiful property. North facing living creates light filled interiors in a home that has been renovated to showcase energy efficiency.
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Solar panels, Apricus solar tube hotwater & 2 x water tanks
• Grand master bedroom with ensuite, robe & balcony with city views
• Other bedrooms feature built-in storage
• Kitchen features stone benchtops, Smeg oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Formal lounge, family room with polished concrete floor
• Ducted evaporative cooling, gas heater, 2 x reverse cycle units
• Tasmanian Oak staircase with stainless steel balustrade
• Automated gate provides access to the single garage & workshop
• Award winning low maintenance garden with automatic irrigation
Moments to quality public and private schooling, Tafe college and Wagga’s CBD. Suitable for families, retirees and can be even be made into two properties.
A full list of property features and improvements can be obtained upon request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$283 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|